Linkage: March 2008 Archives
- Sotheby's to bring home the Bacon--and Sonnabends too? - Crain's New York Business
The late Ileana Sonnabend had a great eye, but no estate can outrun the taxman, and now her art collection is being readied to go on the block to allow her executors to pay taxes on her $400 million estate.
tags: sonnabend art auction
- The Real Story of 'Curveball': How German Intelligence Helped Justify the US Invasion of Iraq - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News
I haven't seen this kind of coverage from US media.
tags: germany iraq war wmd
- Contemporary Confections: Red Velvet Cupcakes and Banana Pudding: Talking to Gabriel J. Shuldiner
James and I have one work by Gabriel
tags: gabriel-shuldiner interview artist art
- Montague Projects Blog
artist Julian Montague has a blog`
tags: art artist blog
- The Playgoer - "Subsidiary Rights"
Did you know the contract Roundabout Theatre Company offers for new plays it premieres claims 40% of all the play's subsequent "subsidiary rights" for 10 years?
tags: theater nyc economics roundabout
- One culture and the New Sensibility: GIVEN ENOUGH EYEBALLS: Kendall Bruns
Annette Monnier curates a show in Philadelphia
tags: art philadelphia