- Artistic director of Art Basel resigns - The Art Newspaper
Cay Sophie Rabinowitz, who was appointed artistic director of Art Basel and Art Basel Miami Beach less than a year ago, has resigned from the fair with less than five weeks to go to her inaugural edition.
Linkage: April 2008 Archives
- Khoi Vinh -- Talk to the Newsroom -- The New York Times -- Reader Questions and Answers - New York Times
Q&A with the designer of The New York Times website
tags: design nytimes webdesign
- Minnesota Monitor:: LA Times: A president who's 100 percent disabled?
Some interesting fallout from John McCain's release of his tax return and other financial disclosures: Ralph Vartabedian of the LAT reports today that McCain receives a tax-free, 100-percent disability pension (nearly $60,000 last year) from the US Navy.
tags: mccain politics disability gop
- Hillary Clinton On Southern Working Class Whites In 1995: "Screw 'Em" - Politics on The Huffington Post
"Screw 'em," she told her husband. "You don't owe them a thing, Bill. They're doing nothing for you; you don't have to do anything for them.
tags: hillaryclinton politics
- One Culture and the New Sensibility: ALEX DA CORTE, FOREVER AND EVER.
Annette interviews artist Alex Da Corte
tags: alexdacorte artist interview
- Staff at Berlin Newspaper Call for Probe into Stasi Past | Deutsche Welle
Employees at the left-leaning Berliner Zeitung, once the mouthpiece for East Germany's communist regime, have agreed to allow their Stasi files to be scrutinized following admissions by two editors that they worked for the dreaded East German secret ...
tags: germany stasi east-germany berlin